Convention centre evacuated after small fire caused by battery

0
5

The National Convention Centre was evacuated on Saturday before a small fire was extinguished by emergency services.

Written by Elliot Williams
This news first appeared on https://www.smh.com.au/national/act/convention-centre-evacuated-after-small-fire-caused-by-battery-20190316-p514sl.html?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_national under the title “Convention centre evacuated after small fire caused by battery”. Bolchha Nepal is not responsible or affiliated towards the opinion expressed in this news article.