Roofer electrocuted by live wires

0
3

Police and SafeWork NSW are investigating after a roofing contractor touched live wires and died while working in Sydney’s west.

Written by
This news first appeared on https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/sydney-roofing-contractor-electrocuted-by-live-wires/news-story/1b908138b4d78a0a3f43a947d5c4d5f1?from=rss-basic under the title “Roofer electrocuted by live wires”. Bolchha Nepal is not responsible or affiliated towards the opinion expressed in this news article.