This is an all-time first for the show, it’s an Equity Leftovers. Which means that we’re not focusing on a single topic like we would in an Equity Shot. This is just, well, more Equity.
- Our piece looking at which venture capital firms are expected to make the most bank from the recent IPO deluge.
- Roblox’s IPO filing, and our take on its impending debut.
- All things Wish IPO, including what’s up with its revenue costs, and the broader ecommerce market.
- DoorDash’s epic financials, and how COVID helped propel the food delivery giant into the business hall of fame.
- The exit of one of Robinhood’s co-CEOs from the role.
- The HuffPo-Buzzfeed tie-up. And what is up with media companies in general.
And with this, our fourth episode in six days, we shall pause until Monday. Hugs from the Equity crew.
Written by Alex Wilhelm
This news first appeared on https://techcrunch.com/2020/11/21/all-ipos-should-be-paid-for-in-robux/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Techcrunch+%28TechCrunch%29 under the title “All IPOs should be paid for in Robux”. Bolchha Nepal is not responsible or affiliated towards the opinion expressed in this news article.