All Nepal Football Association of Nepal (ANFA) announced a new award in memory of Late Mani Bikram Shah on January 04, 2019.
The award is titled after the late player who was also known as ‘the Maradona of Nepali Football’.
“To recognize the contributions of Shah in Nepali football we came up with such decision,” said Kiran Rai ANFA Spokesperson at the official announcement program.
ANFA will be presenting the award to the ‘Best Young Player’ in the Martyr’s A-Division League after completion. Besides this, an amount of NPR 100,000 will be presented to the winner.
A-Division League Schedule
Meanwhile, the Nepali football authority disclosed the scheduled of the last round of A-Division matches beginning from January 05, 2019.
Following is the match scheduled for January 05, 2019 at Halchowk Stadium:
- Jawalakhel Club Vs Chyasal Youth Club – 11 AM
- Nepal Police Club Vs Saraswati Club – 2:30 PM
January 06, 2019:
- New Road Team Vs Brigade Boys at ANFA Complex, Satdobato – 2:30 PM
- Friends Club Vs Manang Marsyangdi at Halchowk Stadium – 2:30 PM
January 07, 2019:
- Machhindra Club Vs Tribhuvan Army Club at ANFA Complex – 11 AM
- Sankata Club Vs Armed Police Force at ANFA Complex – 2:30 PM
January 08, 2019 (Finals):
- Three Star Club Vs Himalayan Sherpa at ANFA Complex
The post ANFA Introduces ‘Mani Bikram Shah Award’ During A-Division League appeared first on Nepali Sansar.
Written by Nepali Sansar Bureau
This news first appeared on https://www.nepalisansar.com/sports/anfa-introduces-mani-bikram-shah-award-during-a-division-league/ under the title “ANFA Introduces ‘Mani Bikram Shah Award’ During A-Division League”. Bolchha Nepal is not responsible or affiliated towards the opinion expressed in this news article.