Roberto Martínez denies Belgium distracted by Kevin De Bruyne’s ‘we’re too old’ claim

0
15

  • Belgium head coach said team played with fear against Morocco
  • Martínez believes players are feeling the weight of expectation

Roberto Martínez denied Belgium had been distracted by Kevin De Bruyne’s claim they are too old to win the World Cup but conceded his team played with fear in their surprise defeat by Morocco.

In a revealing interview with the Guardian published on Saturday, the Belgium playmaker said the team ranked second in the world had “no chance” of winning the World Cup because “we’re too old”.

Continue reading…

Written by Andy Hunter at Al Thumama Stadium
This news first appeared on https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/nov/27/roberto-martinez-denies-belgium-distracted-by-kevin-de-bruyne-we-are-too-old-claim-world-cup under the title “Roberto Martínez denies Belgium distracted by Kevin De Bruyne’s ‘we’re too old’ claim”. Bolchha Nepal is not responsible or affiliated towards the opinion expressed in this news article.